Hamilton Play/Movie Review

Hi, Amelia here!

**spoiler alert**

Hamilton is an amazing American Musical. It follows the life of Alexander Hamilton, a politician, statesman, and founding father.

(Entertainment Tonight)

I recently watched the Hamilton filmed production on Disney+, where it made its debut on July 3rd.
I’m not exaggerating when I say that a laughed out loud, cried, and got nervous during this amazing production.

(New York Times)


Alexander Hamilton is played (on the screen) by Lin-Manuel Miranda. I’ve got to say, the actors are SO amazing. They made a point to make the cast diverse in the play, and it really added to the effect.

(ABC News)

My favorite character: 
That’s really hard to choose! I loved the star, Alexander Hamilton, and I liked Aaron Burr, too. Alexander’s three friends, who he meets at the beginning of the play, at a bar, were amazing as well! The were one of the most funny parts of the show. But I loved the King as well; he was spectacular. So were the Schuyler Sisters!

(Chicago Tribune)
(Pinterest)
(Star Tribune)

So my conclusion? Hamilton is amazing! And I 100/10 suggest it (yes, I meant the 100 before the 10). It is probably my new favorite movie/production. 

I cried when Hamilton’s son dies, the acting is absolutely amazing! Basically the whole end to the movie is a sad, beautiful harmony. 
I laughed to many times to count, but especially during the King’s songs.

Here are some links to other reviews and information about Hamilton!




Keep living life random,
Amelia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies