Trends of Today -- Using google to write my blog posts

Hello!
We are so glad to have you at LLR. Whether you have visited before or if this is your first time here, we hope to see you again. Comment down below on what brought you to this blog and what you hope to see in the future. But back to the point. Let's use Google to figure out what's trending in 2020:

1. There's a pandemic going around. Let's see just how popular this virus is:

after typing in the first 2 letters of the word 'coronavirus', I can see it at the very bottom of the suggestions list. I tested it and added another letter and then all of the suggestions were coronavirus related.



2. Here at LLR, we appreciate Taylor Swift. What can I say? I don't think she is extremely popular anymore, though. Let's see how many letters it takes for google to guess my word:
as you can see, three letters, although she is at the top of the list. Maybe she has more fans than I realized!!




3. I - Naomi - do ballet. I wonder how popular it is right now!
How sad! it took 5 letters for google to guess ballet! Well then. Moving on!




4. How many letters do you think it will take google to guess the word hedgehog? Let's go see!
YAY! Near the middle of the list, you can see hedgehog. I played around a little bit around then, too, and by adding a letter hedgehog was at the top of the list. 


5. Kobe Bryant - sadly enough - passed away in a helicopter accident. Even non-Kobe fans respected him in the days afterward. Maybe he is still incredibly internet-famous since then?
Well, look at that! ONE letter! If you add another letter, he is at the top of the list, but we are going by the first appearance, right?

6. Recently, VSCO has been pretty popular! Let's see how many people googled it. Did they google it enough to justify suggestions?
A whopping 2 letters! Maybe its because V and S are so rarely used in a word together, but hey! Pretty good, google!

We hope you enjoyed this post! I know that we love writing them! Comment if you have another word you want to see in a 'Using google to write my blog posts part 2!' This was really fun, quick and easy if you want to try it at home, though as well. 
Keep Living Life Random,
Your Friends at LLR




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies