Bored? Be bored no more with the Bored Button!

Hi, Amelia here.

Right about now, most of us are finishing school for the summer, and are realizing just how bored they really are. I’m no exception. So I Googled ‘I’m so bored’ because what else are you going to do if you’re bored (joking of course).
The result was amazing! I found a website called Bored Button, and it is super fun. Here is the link: boredbutton.com

So, you go to the website and this is the page you see. 
Then, you basically just click the red Bored Button and it shows you all sorts of fun games, trivia, and other things to do.

One of the games is literally just ‘see how long you can press the button’! It’s really a fun website, with a ton of amazing boredom busters.

Keep living life random, and don’t get to bored,
Amelia😁



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies