Writing Prompt #1

 Hello, Everyone! I had a crazy idea for a new series we could do here on LLR! I will post a new segment of a story I am writing in Language Arts sometimes and you all can finish it! Sort of like a writing prompt. Maybe once you finish the story you can send it in to us using the send it in feature on the home screen! Let’s go!


Most people think my family is weird. And rightfully so - my older brother can go back in time 3 minutes every time he sneezes. My little sister can control the weather. My father can make rows and rows and rows of canned memories and my mother is practically perfect in every way - you know, like Mary Poppins. But I’m perfectly ordinary. Lame, right? My whole family gets super cool ‘powers’ and I’m the only one without them. Well I might have thought that a little while ago, but ever since I went on an epic trip last month, I’ve never been the same. And that’s where this story starts.


Stay healthy, stay safe and keep living life random!

Until next time,

Naomi




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies