It’s been so long!

 Hi Everyone!

It has been SO LONG since we’ve wrote anything! I promise I’ll be better now that life has calmed down (can’t say anything for Naomi though ;)  )

This summer has been hectic! Naomi was on a new trip visiting family almost every week, and I was busy with horses, my job, babysitting, and lots of travel! 



Me and Naomi did have one trip where we got to stay together! We stayed at Henderson Harbor in Upstate New York off of Lake Ontario for two weeks with some New York friends! 

The trip was amazing and fun-stuffed! On the lake we went swimming in the lake almost everyday, 




we went tubing behind the Sea Doo Watercraft, took rides on the Sea Doo where we got past 50 mph, 



paddle boarded, did henna, and took fun jumping photos off the dock! 





Oh, and we found this creepy horse that became our mascot for the week 🤣



Aside from vacations, I have been super busy riding! As you all know, I was going over small cross rails on Vegas, then he bucked me off so my confidence was set back. But after I got my confidence back on him, my trainer switched me to a little mare named Dot. She is… crazy. I love her to the moon and back 🥰
She isn’t really trained to jump, and she in one of the younger lesson horses, so she is going to be a much more difficult ride than Vegas ever was. She is also more spooky than a lot of horses I’ve rode. So far though we’ve been all good. Her canter is a little insane, but in an adrenaline-rush-oh-my-gosh-I-love-this way. We just recently started cantering over ground poles, which she jumps like it’s about a foot higher than it is, and it’s so crazy and fun. She’s a really small horse, but not a pony. She still somehow is big enough for my leg though, when normally I need about 16.3 or bigger.
Dot is a chestnut paint (solid with a white spot on her right side of her stomach), with a mostly white face. She has these funny eyes that show a lot of white, so she looks pretty dumb and adorably silly 🙃. I call her princess piggy ❤️





That’s all for today, 

bye,

Amelia

Comments

  1. That sounds so fun! I hope to see you both posting again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies