Live Life Random (LLR) is a blog the we started to share our ideas, art, hobbies, and life in general with the world. It is an equestrian and lifestyle blog that we hope you enjoy reading as much as we enjoy making!
Sorry!!
-
So sorry we have been radio silent for so long! This summer has been unbelievably busy! We promise in a couple weeks when all the crazy is over we’ll get back to blogging!
Hi everyone! Lately the girls in my class have been organizing a movement to push back against the sexism in our school. We have a document where we can share poems, quotes, and other inspirational things. On the last day of school, we are all going to wear tank tops (break the dress code) and write inspiring quotes on our hands. I just thought I’d share this spectacular poem by Maya Angelou, ‘Still I Rise’. They shared this excerpt from the poem: You may write me down in history With your bitter, twisted lies, You may trod me in the very dirt But still, like dust, I'll rise. Does my sassiness upset you? Why are you beset with gloom? ’Cause I walk like I've got oil wells Pumping in my living room. Just like moons and like suns, With the certainty of tides, Just like hopes springing high, Still I'll rise. Here is the entire poem: You may write me down in history With your bitter, twisted lies, You may trod me in the very dirt But still, like dust, I'll rise. Does my sas...
Hello! We are starting a new series - the 30 day challenge. Every day for 30 days we will post following this schedule - I got this idea from Annika Lorraine (click the link to check out her blog!!) Make sure you check out her 30 day challenge as well :) Day 1 - Write ten facts about you! - I used to own a pet hedgehog named Boo - unfortunately he died just over a year ago - I published a book through NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) when I was 9. It has an ISBN number, but it isn’t for sale anywhere - I own the only two copies that exist I do ballet, and have done it for most of my life. My favorite role was Clara in the Nutcracker (!!!) - I didn’t get a dog until I was almost 11 - we got Luna Rae in March of 2019 and I love her so so so so much! She is already 2!!! - I’ve been to 36+ states! And counting... - I was born the day before St. Patrick’s Day... half leprechaun?? 🍀 - I used to have ...
I love this pony :) so I figured I’d do a post all about her! We think that she is a full paint/quarter horse. She is small, approximately 15 hands. But she is built round so she still is big enough for my legs (I’m 5’7). She’s a chestnut with three white stockings, and a mostly white face (not quite bald though, I think technically a blaze?). She has a small chestnut spot by her eye. She is considered a paint because of her white spot on her stomach. Her eyes have a lot of white in them which gives her a goofy face. We like to joke that Dot has three emotions: mildly annoyed, absolutely insane, and completely terrified. Her trot is very nice, fairly smooth and usually a good pace. Her canter, however, is… a lot. It’s fast, our top speed so far has been 12.7 mph, and her controlled canter is 11.4 (to put in perspective, my friend’s 17hh OTTB’s normal canter is about 10.2 and his jumping canter is 13.2). So it’s fast. And her left lead is pretty uncomfortable lol 😂. Bu...
Comments
Post a Comment
Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!