30 Day Challenge!

 Hello! We are starting a new series - the 30 day challenge. Every day for 30 days we will post following this schedule - 


I got this idea from Annika Lorraine (click the link to check out her blog!!) Make sure you check out her 30 day challenge as well :)


Day 1 - Write ten facts about you!

 -   I used to own a pet hedgehog named Boo - unfortunately he died just over a year ago


 -  I published a book through NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) when I was 9. It has an ISBN number, but it isn’t for sale anywhere - I own the only two copies that exist 



I do ballet, and have done it for most of my life. My favorite role was Clara in the Nutcracker (!!!)




- I didn’t get a dog until I was almost 11 - we got Luna Rae in March of 2019 and I love her so so so so much! She is already 2!!!



 -  I’ve been to 36+ states! And counting...

 - I was born the day before St. Patrick’s Day... half leprechaun??  πŸ€ 

-  I used to have my own personal blog (I don’t update it anymore) before I started this one with Amelia.

 -  Before Boo died, I had 2 snakes, a hedgehog, 22 fish and my dog, Luna (my house was like a zoo!). If you count those little sea monkey kits as pets, I had a few of those for a little while



 -  I haven’t broken a single bone, ever needed stitches or had any MAJOR injuries (unlike my little sister, but we can save those stories for another time πŸ˜‚). I have gotten really close to breaking my pointer finger and pinky finger a few times, though. We needed to get X-rays for when I got my finger slammed in the door.

-   I have two sisters, Annika Lynn and Sarah Mae :)



I hope you enjoyed my fun facts and  make sure to stay tuned for tomorrow’s 30 day challenge!

Love, 
Naomi








Comments

  1. You have a sister name Annika Lynn???????????!!!!!!?????? 😱 that’s my name!!!!!! 😳😳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thanks for mentioning me!! That’s awesome that you were Clara!!! Your puppy is so adorable 😍

      Delete
    2. No way, really?! That is so cool!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies