30 Day Challenge : Day 6!

 Hello, friends and welcome back to our 30 day challenge! If you don’t know what going on by now, go check out our past 5 challenges! I’m going to skip the intro today except to let you know that this is the schedule we are following - 


Thanks to Annika Lorraine for giving us the idea to do our 30 day challenge! Seriously, go check out her blog!


It’s day 6! 5 current goals - 


1. To get my left splits! I’m soooo close!

2. Be more organized and keep my notes all in one place

3. Post more on the blog (the 30 day challenge is the perfect opportunity!)

4. Stretch enough to do a needle lift with my leg by 2022 (it’s far away, but I have some work to do!)

5. Drink more and stay hydrated! I get headaches all the time, so I’ve been doing a personal water challenge where I have a goal to drink at least one entire 32 ounce water bottle full. Yesterday I drank two!


I hope you enjoyed today’s challenge - If you want to follow along with our 30 Day Challenge, make sure to comment below your answers to today’s prompts and follow our blog to get email updates whenever we post :)

Keep living life random!

LLR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies