30 Day Challenge Day 3!

 Hello, friends and welcome back to the 30 day challenge at LLR! We will be answering prompts for 30 days following this schedule - 



We got this idea from Annika Lorraine, so make sure to check out her blog and her 30 day challenge! Let’s get started!

Day 3: Your dream job. Right now I’m really wanting to be a principal dancer at New York City Ballet, but a little more rational job may be a school teacher by day, ballet teacher by night. I don’t really know though, so I’ll have to see where life takes me :)

You can follow along with the thirty day challenge and comment your answer to each of the prompts in the comment section below!

Keep living life random! 
LLR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies