Hamilton Memes

 Hello, Everyone

Since it’s release on July 3, 2020 I have seen Hamilton 5 times. I have almost every word of the soundtrack (Act I and Act II) and I have stickers and posters galore! But probably one of the best parts of Hamilton are the ridiculous memes that came from it. So in this post I am going to include some of my favorite Hamilton memes of all time. In the comments you can ask for a meme topic for next time, too!


1. I love this song!



2. No one spits like Gaston





3. Listening to Hamilton on shuffle




4. I’m on the Titanic!




5. How lucky we are to be alive right now 




6. It might be nice to have Hamilton on your side




7. Driving with Hamilton and Google maps 




8. Nine year old boys in musicals




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies