30 Day Challenge : Day 10!!!

 Hello!

Do you know why I am celebrating today?!?! We are officially 1/3 of the way through our ENTIRE 30 day challenge! Wooo Hooooo! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€©πŸ€©

Thank you to all of you who have been here every day for our challenges and I hope that you will stick around for the next 2/3 of our challenge! Let’s get in to today’s challenge!!


As always, I am going to provide our schedule for our challenge riiiiggghhhhttt here:


And, as usual, thanks to Annika Lorraine for giving us this idea in the first place 😊


Day 10 - Thoughts on education

Um. So, I don’t know what exactly this means, so I’m going to make it up as I go

I like school, but it is kind of hard to appreciate it when the weekends are SO good. I’ll talk about grade school, I guess! I loved elementary school so much and I liked middle school as well, but elementary was better.

I think that this is what they mean πŸ˜…

See you tomorrow!

LLR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies