30 Day Challenge : Day 8!

 Hey, friends! Welcome back to our 30 Day Challenge. Per usual, I will include our schedule below! Thank you to Annika Lorraine for sparking this challenge in our blog. Seriously, if you still haven’t checked out her blog - I don’t know why. It’s awesome. Let’s get started now!




Oh, Day 8 - let’s see what our challenge is today! 10 favorite foods...

1. Pizza (duh)

2. Calzone (oh, so yummy! Kind of like an inverted pizza with different fillings)

3. Indian Samosas (delicious! It’s like veggies wrapped in dough and fried - it’s so good!)

4.  PASTA! Spaghetti and meatballs are AMAZING

5. A simple classic, but oh so delicious - bean burritos with melted cheese on top!

6. I guess this is a side, but Texas Toast is a rare feat at our dinner table 🤣

7. Spinach Ravioli (you’ve got to trust me on this one - it’s better than it sounds)

8. Hotdogs and hamburgers with ketchup and relish (perfect for summer evenings)

9. My aunt makes THE BEST ham buns. They’re amazing - to die for. 

10. Homemade (but I’m not opposed to store bought) Mac and cheese. I mean - can you beat it?


If you want to follow along with our 30 Day Challenge, you can comment your answers to today’s challenge and you can follow our blog to get email updates whenever we post!

Tune in for tomorrow’s challenge and keep living life random!
LLR


Comments

  1. Keep up the great work!!
    Please check out my blog: www.wellreadbykanak.blogspot.com
    It would mean a lot :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies