Tips and Tricks for Google Home

 Hey, Everyone!

The smart speaker  industry is taking over people homes across America. People use them to buy things, set timers and reminders, turn on their ovens, dim the lights and turn on the AC. They are super helpful in people’s homes, but they can be some fun to talk to, too. Here are some commands you can give your Google home to play games and get some  hilarious responses to. Enjoy!





** Got an Alexa rather than a Google home? Test some of these commands out to see if they


  • Hey Google, mischief managed.


  • Hey Google, do you ever get tired?


  • Hey Google, self-destruct


  • Hey Google, can you rap?


  • Hey Google, can you do my homework?


  • Hey Google, guide me in zen


  • Hey Google, play Harry Potter trivia


  • Hey Google, Play change my voice


  • Hey Google, flip a coin


  • Hey Google, drop a beat for me


  • Hey Google, tell me a joke


  • Hey Google, what’s the Bible verse of the day?


  • Hey Google, what’s the quote of the day?


  • Hey Google, help me wash my hands!


  • Hey Google, play Santa Claus Escape


  • Hey Google, play magic actions


  • Hey Google, play times tables quiz


  • Hey Google, pick a card


  • Hey Google, Crystal ball


  • Hey Google, play song quiz 


  • Hey Google, give me a random number


  • Hey Google, play All Harry Potter Quiz


  • Hey Google, Call Santa


  • Hey Google, play what doesn’t belong


  • Hey Google, tell me something I don’t know 


  • Hey Google, Which Avenger Am I?


  • Hey Google, translate: (fill in the blank)


  • Hey Google, play ocean sounds


  • Hey Google, play white noise


  • Hey Google, play sports quiz for newbies


  • Hey Google, play Professor kNOW


  • Hey Google, play U.S. Capitals Quiz


  • Hey Google, play Jeopardy!


  • Hey Google, play Truth or Dare Challenge


  • Hey Google, Ask Draw This to Inspire me


  • Hey Google, play Would You Rather


  • Hey Google, play What pizza topping are you


  • Hey Google, what are my lucky numbers?


  • Hey Google, play mad libs



    I hope you enjoyed giving these commands to your Google Home!

    Stay happy, stay healthy and keep living life random!

    Love,

    Naomi





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies