Confidence Drop..

 So I was gone for basically two weeks, and I only rode like twice in between. The two rides in between were AMAZING and I felt so good, I jumped 2’3 easy peasy, it was great. I got back and rode and for the most part it was super good. 

But then all the sudden, on my lesson on Saturday the 4th, I completely was confidence-less. It felt like I hadn’t rode in forever (in reality I had rode twice that week), and I could barely jump. I also was making Dot duck out of jumps because of this. We ducked out of like three or four jumps, even though if I had rode with Dot, she could have easily jumped them. Granted, the jumps we ducked out of were 2 foot, but we have jumped 2 foot with no issues multiple times. So we ducked out, but overall it was decent.

Then, yesterday, I was horrible! There was a huge storm rolling in, and I was not jumping anything! Dot would canter up and I would practically ASK her to stop in front of the jump. She didn’t care at all about the storm or anything, but I was a mess. I ducked her out of almost everything, and what we didn’t duck out of, I jumped with terrible form and crooked. 

I have no idea what is wrong with me 😞 why I seem to have suddenly forgotten how to ride 😞

I would love some advice if you have any, but mainly I just needed to vent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies