2021 Teen Gift Guide

 




TEEN GIFT GUIDE 2021!



Hey, guys! Christmas is coming up soon, and, if you are like me you are having some trouble with: 

  1. What to put on your own wishlist

  2. What to get your friends for Christmas 

But my parents, aunts, uncles, friends, etc. are asking what I want. This post is for everyone out there who is struggling with gift ideas for yourself and others! 


(Thanks to: Teen Vouge, Target Gift Guides, Buzzfeed and my brain for the ideas!)


**THIS LIST IS NOT SORTED BY PRICE! YOU MIGHT NEED TO DO A LITTLE LOOKING FOR THINGS WITHIN YOUR BUDGET!!**


  1. Gift Cards! These are the perfect gift - super simple and it lets them pick out what they want AND you can make it the exact amount you want to spend. Some ideas are Target, Glossier, Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, Ulta, Vans or Converse, Champion, Hollister, Tilly’s, Bath and Body Works, you name it! Pick which brand based on the person. If they love makeup, Ulta or Glossier is perfect! If they love coffee, go for the Starbucks one. 


  1. A 2022 Planner - this is better for the organized person in your life. I personally can’t keep a planner for more than a couple fk weeks since I’m not that person, but my mom LOVES hers and carries it with her everywhere she goes. There are all kinds of covers, styles and brands so it gives you a little bit of freedom to pick something they’ll love!


  1. Vinyls - Recently vinyls and record players have been off the charts! They are a cute, vintage way to jam out to your favorite songs. This one might not be perfect for everyone considering not a ton of people have record players, but if you know someone who does, this would be great! Some albums you can get on vinyl: RED (Taylor’s version), Lover, Folklore,Evermore and Fearless, Sour by Olivia Rodrigo, Billie Eilish, and so many more! I promise you’ll find something


  1. Plushies - I know, if you are gifting for a teen this might seem a little odd, but doesn’t everyone like a snuggle buddy? In fact, Squishmallows have been trending lately! Bonus Points if it’s the Axolotl one I’ve been looking for for so long!


  1. Plants - this would need to be for someone nearby, because you can’t ship these things, but I love plants! They’re so cute and such a great way to liven up my room with some green highlights! Don’t get this for someone who doesn’t really have a green thumb, though, because I know some people who can kill a cactus… you can usually find these at your local Home Depot or lowes, but Target has fake ones and you can grow some in your own backyard. Maybe even give them a couple packets of seeds and a cute pot so they can grow it themselves!


  1. A Polaroid! I’ve been wanting one of these myself lately since they’re so cute to hang on your walls! Such a fun way to capture memories! Plus there are different designs on the film, different color options for the camera and some cute case options to make it totally them!


  1. Firefly, Fairy or LED lights - these are essentially the same thing except that the fairy lights give off a soft white glow, and most sets come with clips to hang pictures from, while the LED lights change color so you can give a fun aesthetic to your room


  1. Wreck This Journal - basically a book you can take the day’s frustrations out on through a series of prompts and challenges. Definitely recommend, as I have tried out my sisters book by dragging it like a dog on a walk around our neighborhood πŸ˜‚


  1. A Spa at Home Set - I don’t know about you, but I love to unwind, relax and do some fun skincare (and look like a zombie with my face mask in the process). A cute spa set without the cost of a professional job is the perfect way to go for the friend who likes all things bath and body works 


  1. Candles - along the spa lines, I’m a sucker for a good candle - I love different smells and the mood it can give my room. You can find candles everywhere (Target,Walmart, Marshalls and Ross, etc.) but Yankee Candle and Bath & Body Works have some good ones.



  1.  A mug and hot cocoa - recently I’ve been giving cute mugs from Target along with a box of hot cocoa, some peppermint peeps and candy cane spoons to stir with, all in a little gift bag for white elephants and secret Santa’s. Very seasonal!


  1. A Kindle Fire - I got one of these for Christmas last year and MAN! I use this thing all the time. It’s perfect for reading at night or in the car, it’s slim so it’s perfect for traveling. CRAZY battery life, lots of different brightness levels, intuitive design, etc.  Just amazing. Totally worth it.


  1. Exploding hand soap - no one likes washing their hands, but you can make it more fun with these exploding soap capsules that some with a hand-spoon to splat it right into your hands. Perfect for the current situation! Get it from UncommonGoods in blue or pink.


STOCKING SUFFER / SMALL GIFT SECTION


  1. Candy - everyone loves candy and there’s all kinds of flavors for everyone’s palate! This is more of a stocking stuffer, but cute nonetheless :)


  1. Nail Polish - the perfect way to step into the new year in style. There are thousands of nail polish colors, so there’s definitely one your giftee will love. I recommend Essie ( there’s even a virtual try-on section of their website so you can pick which colors will look good on you!), OPI, Olive and June and Sally Hansen


  1. Chapstick and Lotion - smaller, and cheaper but just as much exciting! I recommend Eos for these since it’s such a great brand AND it’s cruelty free :)


  1. Hair claws - a cute, trendy, but most importantly easy way to keep your hair up


  1. Fluffy Socks - a cute, fashionable way to stay cozy this holiday season! I, personally, am a huge fan of fluffy socks in the winter!



Two brands I recommend for fun, unique gifts I guarantee your friends and family haven’t seen before…

These brands have close to 100% handmade items for sale!


I hope this has helped give you some ideas - I understand that some of these are out of some peoples budgets, so I apologize for that. If you have ideas you’d like me to add or just to share with other readers, you can tell us down in the comment section below. If it’s something super specific, please link it in case we add it to the list 😊

Stay Merry,

Naomi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies