How To Write A Resume - Example!

 

Hi All! 

Recently I’ve been trying to get a new job, because my schedule has finally calmed down from when I had to quit my previous job! One thing that really frustrated me from when I got my first job was figuring out how the heck I was supposed to make a resume as a teenager! So I’m going to be sharing mine today with you, so hopefully you can see it! The formatting was strange lol. Please comment or contact me with any questions, and I can even send you the original pdf of my resume to edit yourself! Google Docs has an amazing format that I used for the base for this resume, so if you have that I highly recommend! 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies