Poetry

Poetry 

By Amy L

I Love

I love little tiny dogs
Green slimy frogs
And trees
I love brown fluffy cats
Walking through long grass
And peas
I love dirty pickup trucks
Loud baby ducks
And I

love
you

Loyal

Far above
In the gates of heaven
Sits a beautiful angel dog
He will not play with the angels who
Come and go calling 
yoo-hoo
They call him saying
Puppy, puppy come and play
But
No
Says the dog, sitting still
For my master will come
And when he arrives
He will call for me
And I will be thereSo the loyal young pup
Waits
and then
his master comes and calls for him
And he’s there, ready to play
With His one
And only
Master

Extinct

I have no relatives, No family, no home
I am alone
My sister is a rug,
my brother a meal
Here I am on the edge of my time
When I’m gone I’ll be taken away
To be on display
in a distant museum in some distant place
No more with there be Javan tigers
This world was my place to play but now it’s my place to decay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies