Naomi’s go at the watercolor paper towel DIY

So, I read Amelia’s watercolor paper towel DIY thingy, so I thought, hey! Why don’t I try it as a viewer to check it out? And then I was like, why don’t I post it? So, here we are! Let’s go!

Supplies have been gathered:


So now I write my word:
It was the first word that came to mind! Kind of ironic, though because I am weird, I know, but I don’t like watermelon!

Unfold:

Retrace:

Draw my picture:
Kind of lazily,  admit :)

Apply water:
It’s a video :)

Finished product:
Like tie-dye??

 Mine did not turn out super good, but it was fun and passed the time well. I recommend for sure - and - take more time on your drawing! Maybe the words are not necessary, but for those art geeks who can accomplish this and make it look like a work of art, you could probably pull off a really cool tie-dye design 😀😀
Keep living life random! I hope you enjoyed this post! Comment down below if you have post suggestions on any of these 
*also, DAD LABS has a good version of this... ask what markers THEY use*








Comments

  1. hey, its amelia here,
    just letting you know this craft isn't supposed to have a lasting product. its just for the fun of it. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies