How To Knit A Scarf For Beginners

Hi all!
Amelia here. I have recently started to knit, and I figured that I could share the best tutorials that I found. So here goes!

The first website I used is on WikiHow. It tells you how to knit a scarf, without any of the specific instructions (like how to cast on and off).

Then I used Simple Knitting. This link shows you to single cast on with in-depth step-by-step instructions.

The next site I used was Crafts Tutsplus, and Simple Knitting. These show how to do a simple knit stitch.

Last, I used Simple Knitting again. It shows you how to cast off.

This video also describes it perfectly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24lR2IRS57A

I hope these step-by-step instructions help you to knit a beautiful scarf!

Stay sane!
-Amelia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies