DIY Painted Rock Art

Hello! Naomi here! Today I drew out of my boredom buster jar and I wanted to share what I drew out. They are painted rock ‘sculptures’. I call them sculptures because I hot glue gunned them to each other to make a mini statue type thing. I just found fairly flat, smooth rocks in my landscaping and painted them the way I liked it. Then you can get a shiny spray finish so that if you want them to decorate your garden, harsh weather won’t wash it away or ruin it.

Start with a light coat of paint on one size and leave it to dry. Once it is fully dry, paint the other side, leaving the wet side up  to dry. Then add details with a Sharpie or with a super fine paint brush.

Hot glue smaller pieces and the fully dried / detailed rocks together the way you want it. Spray with shiny top coat to give it a shiny finish ( This will do the trick)

Decorate your garden, landscape or put the mini sculptures in pots to be decorations around the house. Ta - Da!

Da!

A succulent garden

And Peeta (far left), Rue (center), and Katniss (far right)
















Keep Living Life Random! Stay Healthy, Stay Safe, Stay Sane!
❤️,
Naomi and Amelia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies