Behind The Scenes of Live Life Random

Hello, everybody! It’s Naomi again and today I am going to give you a behind the scenes look at our blog; Live Life Random.

Amelia and I (the writers) love separately and we are middle school age. Since quarantine we have been posting a lot more to keep ourselves busy. It usually goes down somewhat like this:

Naomi: On Fridays I like to sit down at our dining table and choose a topic off of my running list of blog post ideas and start writing. I can schedule for when I want them to be published, but I mainly like to end the week with a blog post. I usually have some music going while I’m writing to give me some flow (I like Hanging Tree from Hunger Games, Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, and the Hamilton soundtrack). I usually have a cup of water or milk next to me, although on rainy days I like to cozy up on the couch with some hot cocoa. I love crafting and writing. Reading is my favorite quarantine hobby and I will often write about my favorite books; The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling, and The Birchbark House. I love browsing my cousin Lily’s blog which highlights book series and crafts like us: Just Keep Reading. We post pictures on our blog that come directly from our iPads cameras. Most of the time we don’t have edits, but sometimes we do like to play around with things.

Amelia: I don't really have a schedule for when I write. Usually, I will blog as a break from schoolwork, or whenever I have a new idea. I got the idea for LLR about a year ago and promptly told Naomi (because I obviously couldn't blog alone!). We worked on getting it set for about a year, before finally publishing!

I love blogging and I hope you love reading it!
Keep Living Life Random,
Naomi
(and Amelia)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies