Mini Mug Cakes - A 5 Minute Recipe

Naomi here!
I really liked posting about my cookies, so today I am going to share my mini chocolate cake in a mug recipe. This recipe is super easy and it only has to be microwaved, not even baked! This super easy treat will make for a super fun, yummy dessert that can be topped with whipped cream or go alongside a scoop of ice cream. It only takes 5 minutes to whip up a few for the family. Let’s get baking!

Ingredients:
1 oz of chocolate chips
2 tbs of sugar
1 tbs of flour 
1 tbs of butter
1/2 an egg

Steps:
First, put the butter and chocolate chips in a coffee mug and microwave for 45 seconds.
Then, stir until all melted and add sugar.
Next, pour in the 1/2 of the egg and stir.
Mix in flour and stir until smooth.
Microwave for 1 minute and let cool before eating.

I like to make two at a time so I can use the whole egg.

Enjoy and top with sprinkles, whipped cream or ice cream!

These mini cakes can be quite festive using different flavors, colors or toppings!

A winter spice treat for cold days in front of the fire
A sweet funfetti cake for the perfect birthday party
A classic chocolate one for long winter nights
A cool classic for summer sunsets

I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this fast, fun dessert! Enjoy!
Keep living life random,
Naomi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies