Charlotte’s Story

 


As you all know, I used to have a 15 year old golden retriever named Charlotte. We put her down on Thursday, September 16, 2021 after we realized that her quality of life had decreased suddenly in the past few months. Today I would like to share her unique story with you all as a way of remembering her.



So Charlotte’s first owner is in the army. He owned her since she was a puppy. Every time he was deployed, he would come back to Charlotte and she was his constant throughout life’s hardships. 



In 2020, he was set to be deployed to Germany. At that time Charlotte was 14. When they took her to the vet, they said she wouldn’t survive a trip to Germany. This is because she has something called throat paralysis, which caused her throat to close up when she was excited or sometimes just because she was old.



He didn’t want to put Charlotte down, and so we offered to take her from them. So we got her in August of 2020. Her birthday was January 25, so she was almost 16!



So there is her story, I thought you would enjoy, and I wanted to have a remembrance of her on the blog. 


❤️ I love you my sweet girl and I hope I helped to make your life full for the last few years ❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies