I Got My Puppy!

 Hi everyone! Some of you might remember my Puppy post from a couple weeks ago!



Wwweeeeelllll, we finally followed through!! 

Meet Grizzly Bear, our new puppy!


He also goes by: Griz, Grizzy, Grizzly, Grizzy Bear, Grizwald, and more πŸ₯°


 Griz and his brother, Teddy, were found on the side of the road in a canyon. All of their other siblings were dead. They were rescued and nursed back to health. A friend of mine’s family started fostering them. My dad took one look, and BAM he was in love πŸ˜‚ Next thing I knew, we were filling out paperwork to get our puppy!!

Here he is now compared to how big he used to be, next to his brother 😍

And here are some new pictures of him as a brand-new baby:







And here are some from now:



He’s a tad bit terrified of my other dog…






Comments

  1. So cute!!! Can’t wait to meet him 😍πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies