Puppy!

 




Hi everyone! Amelia here! Just wanted to share that I might be getting a puppy! If I do I’ll be sure to update with more photos!

Currently I have two dogs:


Jack & Charlotte


Jack is 3 (almost 4), a mutt, and I got him for Christmas when he was 2 months old.

Charlotte is 15 (close to 16), a golden retriever, and we got her during COVID because her owners were moving to Germany and couldn’t take her with them.


But anywho, I run cross country, and one of my teammates is currently fostering two puppies. My dad is the coach, so when she brought the puppies to practice we immediately fell in love. We are still talking as a family to see if we can handle a puppy, but at this point it is looking good! 



The puppies are 6 weeks old currently, so we would adopt him in a couple weeks when they are old enough to be adopted. They are both boys. They were rescued from South Dakota as newborns!!

Currently we are considering names, my favorite right now is Koda, Theo, Rudy, and a few more :)

So here are the pictures of the puppy!!





Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies