The Beginning of Fall!

 


Fall is my mom’s favorite season (it’s my second favorite season - you can’t beat summer!). So my family is always excited when fall comes around. Here in the western states we usually get first frost really early - last year it came in September! Since our Fall is usually very short lived, we enjoy it while we can.


Some of my favorite fall memories/experiences include buffalo chicken dip (ugh, my favorite!!!), pumpkin fluff and wings in front of the TV while we watch the Florida Gators football team play. I love being with friends and the crisp air that comes with fall. Pumpkin bread is always a favorite with me and all the pumpkin spice flavors make me so happy!

Each year we decorate for fall way early. Pumpkin string lights, fall leaves and all the fall colors adorn our house even in the middle of September!

So I’m so excited for the first Gator game this Saturday and all the fun that will come with it!

Anyway, that’s just my excitement for fall! In the comment section below, let me know what some of your favorite fall memories or experiences are and if you are looking forward to fall or not!

Love,
Naomi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies