Some Pictures Of Dot And I Going Over Poles

 Hi! I promised I would show some pictures of us going over poles, and here I am!



As you all know, when I was riding Vegas we were going over small cross rails and slowly getting better, but when he bucked me I lost a lot of confidence so we have not done anything since then. Then I got switched to Dot when I was starting to get my confidence back, and now I am teaching her to jump and she is teaching me to jump! She is not trained to jump, she used to be a western horse, so as I am improving my riding she is improving her jumping. Green horse + green rider is always good, right? πŸ˜…

And you also know that I might start leasing her soon! My trainer thinks we are a really good match because Dot doesn’t like kids, and she likes how I use my leg consistently :)

So here are the pictures I promised!










Here are some basic cantering photos ⬆️ I totally recommend any riders getting someone to come video cantering because I got some super cool shots from it :))

And I’m super happy to see how much my posture has improved, because one of those photos is from a couple months ago on a different horse and I am completely hunched over 😬















And here ⬆️ You see the same picture of us cantering, because I edited the picture to make it look like it was a nice day πŸ˜‚

Also, you’ve got a couple of her stepping on the pole and almost falling 🀦‍♀️

Then you’ve got some of us going over the poles nicely :) I love watching her move, she’s so adorable πŸ₯°

Though she has a habit of leaving a stride long πŸ˜‚ 


That’s all for today, I’ll leave you with this glorious photo:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies