Huge Project!!

 Hello! Naomi here! If you read my last post about my Baking Bucket List you might have caught that I love Taylor Swift. Now I know that many people find her music really annoying but just give her a chance! There are some high key bops in there (specifically I Think He Knows, the entire Lover album and Reputation). So… I found inspiration by the various albums and the vibe / theme or each of them. They’re all so diverse and interesting! So enjoy my mood boards of each of the albums. They each took about half an hour and I love how they all turned out! And let me know if you have an artist/band/aesthetic you want me to make a mood board for! It was so fun!

(Not in order of release date!)

1. Taylor Swift (debut)

This one has a lot of blue and greens and has a super 2000’s vibe which totally makes sense because it was made in the 2008 ish era! Her first album!



2. Fearless and Fearless (Taylor’s Version)

Gold, sparkly and fairytale vibes all the way! Remember that if you want to listen to any of her albums look for the (Taylor’s Version) in the title! That way she gets all the profit :)

3. 1989

Is she gonna surprise drop 1989 (Taylor’s Version) soon?!? I’m so excited. This one had a very retro kind of theme



4. RED

Um this ones pretty self explanatory. And so excited to hear Red (Taylor’s Version) on November 19!!


5. Reputation

The goth / angsty phase that has some pretty good belt it out songs



 6. Speak Now

Purple and lavender mmm mmm mmm


7. Lover

My favorite album closely followed by 1989. So cute!


8. Folklore

Rainy day anyone?



9. Evermore

Very Cottagecore / Light Academia vibes



I hope you love them all! 
Love,
Naomi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies