Never Have I Ever Book Edition

 Hi everyone! Today we are doing the Never Have I Ever: Book Edition Tag! We were nominated by @ Annika Lorriane ! Hope you enjoy!

 


⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
  Never Have I Ever: Book Edition
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Never have I ever: Read a Later book in the series first.

A: I don’t think I’ve ever done this, I’m pretty good at sticking to the rules! 

N: Actually, I have. I got confused with the whole The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe versus The Magicians Nephew, but it all worked out fine and I enjoyed the series anyway.

Never have I ever: Burned a book.

A: No, I don’t think so… I’ve burned magazines and stuff but never a book.

N: Heck, No!!

Never have I ever: gone into a shop to buy one book but came out with many.

 A: Uh, duh! Though I really never have a limit when I go into a book store!

N: There’s a book store in the mountains that I LOVE. Would spend an entire day there. It has cute journals, real feather pens, and of course books! It smells amazing, too since it doubles as a coffee shop. Yum! So, yes. Lots of books come home with me when we go there.

Never have I ever: loved a book when I was younger but hated it when I was older. 

A: I doubt it.. but not sure, but agree with Naomi!

N: I really don’t think so, but the novelty of the books has worn off a little over the years. I don’t love specific books the same as I did when I was a kid.


Never have I ever: read a book I knew I’d hate.

A: Yah, a couple times.. I usually haven’t made it far though!

N: I hate when I have to do that! Usually it’s for a class reading thing, but I have done it a few times on my own. The ones I usually dislike are the dusty, musty, old books that haven’t been touched at the library in a few years.

Never have I ever: wrote a fan fiction about my favorite book.

A: No, I wouldn’t say ‘fan fiction’. I have incorporated parts from favorite books into my writing.

N: Actually, no! And I rarely read fan fiction, too.

Never have I ever: dressed up as my favorite literary character.

A: Nope.. but Naomi totally has!

N: Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,Yes, YES!! Katniss Everdeen, Hermione Granger, and Luna Lovegood just to name a few!!

Never have I ever: hated a book by an author I love.

A: Never hated necessarily, but disliked for sure.

N: I agree with Amelia’s answer!

Never have I ever: skim read a book.

A: Oh totally have done this. All the time, sometimes on accident 🀣

N: Sometimes when I’m tired or distracted, I accidentally skim read and then I have to go back and reread a paragraph or two so I don’t miss too much. Not really on purpose, though.

Never have I ever: pretended to read a book I haven't.

A: Not sure.. probably haha

N: Actually, I have and then I got busted when they asked me my favorite part πŸ˜‚

Never have I ever: read a book without the dust cover.

A: I always take the cover off! I HATE them. Half the time I don’t even keep them lol

N: I save them and put them back on when I finish the book before I put them on my shelf, but they always get in the way and usually rip, bend, etc. SO ANNOYING! And I hate when the library tapes them on so you can’t remove them!!

Never have I ever: had a book boyfriend/girlfriend.

A: Uh what? 

N: who has done this exactly? It’s not like, you can go on dates or anything like that!

Never have I ever: picked up a book based on the cover alone.

A: All the time haha ‘always judge a book by its cover’!

N: I always look for cute covers when I don’t know what to read. Sometimes it turns out to be a good book, though! 

Never have I ever: read the end of the book before the beginning.

A: Noooo! Then you don’t even know what happened to make the end. 

N: I have skipped ahead to the action before, but never flat out started with the end.

Never have I ever: read a history or anthropology book for fun.

A: Depends on what you mean by that.. I’ve read historical novels and stuff for sure. ‘Diary of Anne Frank’ most recently.

N: I love history, but not usually in books. I prefer to do that sort of things through videos, musicals (HAMILTON!!) and other kinds of media.

Never have I ever: particapated in a readathon.

A: At school a few times.

N: We called it Book Decathlon at my elementary school.

Never have I ever: bought multiple books in a series before reading it.

A: Um sometimes, depends.

N: I just did that a few days ago! I’d rather be prepared and have all the books handy. Then if I don’t like the book, we could donate it or maybe my sisters would like it.

Never have I ever: written in a book.

A: No. I’m a total perfectionist it would kill me. (Naomi it’s written IN a book not WRITTEN a book hehehe)

N: Yes, in 4th grade I participated in NaNoWriMo or National Novel Writing Month. I got it published (technically), had a real editor and the back cover of my book does have reviews written by my friends πŸ˜…

Never have I ever: filled up an entire bookshelf and have to have stacks of books balanced precariously throughout different rooms.

A: Literally my room right now haha.

N: Ofc!

Never have I ever: found myself liking a trope most people hate. 

A: I don’t know. probably.

N: I’m not sure what people do and don’t like in books, but I’m sure it’s happened before!

Never have I ever: loved a book most people don't like. (Annika’s Question)

A: Oh for sure. Or at least a lot of people. Naomi doesn’t like Twilight, one of my all time favorites!!

N: I would like you to know that I am currently half way through the second book in the Twilight Saga!!!

Never have I ever: read a book instead of talking to people (my question)


I nominate:





Comments

  1. I loved reading this! I’m so glad you did this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Naomi and Amelia! It was fun reading both your answers to the questions!
    I also recently did this Tag, and I included my answer to your Bonus Question. πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies