My Baking Bucket List!!

 Hey, friends! Naomi here! As you know, I am a pretty avid baker. Recently, our teacher asked us to find a podcast that reflected our passions, so right away I knew it was going to be ballet, Taylor Swift or baking. These are the things that I fill my time with. I did a quick google search and found…. Drum roll please….. The Crumb! A baking podcast that gives you all kinds of baking tips, insights and guest speakers to help you maneuver the world of baking. Now, I’m no pastry chef (that’s the goal!) but I did conquer the French macaron this summer, so I decided to do some digging. I found an amazing blog - Olive and Artisan which is like, my dream blog. The author, Karlee Flores loves all things food and shares her recipes, tips and home life updates on her blog. I took one look at this blog and knew I loved it. So I scoured it. It seems like every page of the blog is filled with things I would LOVE to try, but I needed to narrow it down to the very best, most sugar filled desserts on the page πŸ˜‚. So here we go! And make sure to stop by Olive and Artisan to support Karlee and try out some of her recipes. Maybe share YOUR baking bucket list in the comment section so we can see what you’d love to see :)

Did I mention how cute the vibe is over there??





1. Horchata Pudding and Dulce de Leche Parfaits


2. Blackberry Goat Cheese Roulade Petit Fours


3. Chocolate Zinger - Inspired Mini Cakes


4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cake


5. Pistachio Cherry Chocolate-Dipped Cookies


6. Pink Heart Shaped Churros with Chocolate Fudge Sauce


7. Cono De Nieve


8. Vanilla Bean and Rose Tarts


9. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Coffee Cake with a Cream Cheese Filling


10. Pumpkin Bars with Browned Butter Cream Cheese Frosting



Olive and Artisan also has savory food recipes like pastas, various main meals, and biscuits, plus a drink section, so here are the thinks that look oh so good, but not great for dessert:


 -  Winter Citrus Rose and Mint Smoothie (sounds so fresh - perfect for a warm day!!)

-  Mocha Chocolate Carmel Swirl - a - Chino (ugh, sounds so good!!)

-  Classic Cooked Eggnog (never actually made eggnog before…)

-  Salsa Ranch Crunch Wrap

-  Homemade Pan Fried Chicken Fingers (mmmmmmm crunchy chicken fingers?!? 

-  Barbacoa Street Tacos with Mango Pico De Gallo

-    Cherry Almond Ambrosia Salad (a not very healthy salad that is mostly dessert? Yes, please!)

-  Creamy Browned Butter Sweet Potato Mash

-  Everything Bagel Polish Dog Bites

-  Pepperoni Pizza Fondue (stop, you’re making me hungry…)

-  Sweet Chili Meatballs

-  Pancake Bread


Enjoy the links - they took infinity to put in!!


So these are my favorite dishes from Olive and Artisan. Let me know which of these sound good to you in the comment section and remember it’s a great day to have a great day!

 Naomi





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies