30 Day Challenge: Day 11!

 Hey, people! It’s March!

Welcome back to the 30 day challenge. All the usual announcements - follow our blog to get email updates whenever we post! Also, you can comment your answers to the 30 day challenge in the comments below. As usual, thanks to Annika Lorraine for giving us this idea.


The schedule for our challenge is here:



Yay! Day 11 and today I get to talk about my favorite bloggers!!! AKA the blogs I follow 


1. Lily Hartemink at justkeepreading1.blogspot.com

2. Annika Lorraine at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/

3. There’s more, but I gotta keep my personal info private 🀫


I hope you enjoyed my post today!

Keep living life random!

Naomi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies