Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 1

 Hi everyone! Welcome to the first day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! I was inspired first by Annika at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! 

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: When, why, and where I write


When: I often write in school when I’m done with my work, or after the end of the day when I’ve finished my work (and sometimes, admittedly, when I haven’t) ⌚️

Why: I’ll write about whatever idea strikes me in the moment. Right now, it’s the 30 day challenge that is keeping me posting 😊

Where: Usually at my dining room table, art class, or ELA πŸ˜‚


Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies