Ballet Memes!

 Hey, Everyone! 

A little while ago I did a Hamilton memes post and now I want to do a ballet memes post since Amelia got to do a horseback riding post πŸ˜… 

Enjoy! 

*got a meme ‘theme’? Either send it in to the email address below OR comment on this post!**

10jack.luna16@gmail.com


1. When the teacher uses you as a good example




2. Movie night!


3. When I do multiple pirouettes while the teacher is watching πŸ˜†



4. How I feel when the teacher says...




5. On Wednesday’s we wear pink



6. Hang your dancers out to dry



7. My bobby-pins free real estate 


8. You play football? That’s cute




9. Wearing ‘the new costume’ at dress rehearsal 



10. Defending your spot at the barre be like




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies