Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 2

  Hi everyone! Welcome to the second day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! I was inspired first by Annika at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! (I’m writing the 30 Day Challenge on the weekend of 19-22nd of March, BTW. So when I refer to things, they will be based on that time)

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: 5 good facts and 5 bad facts about me


Hmm.. this one is a little hard... 

Good facts:

1. I’m a full-blown equestrian 🐎

2. I have two younger brothers πŸ‘―‍♂️

3. I am a huge LGBTQ, Woman’s Rights, and BLM supporter 🏳️‍🌈 ✊🏿 πŸ‘© 

4. I have two dogs πŸ• 

5. I am 5’ 7 last time I checked πŸ“

Okay, now the Bad Facts:

1. I’ve got suspended once for 2 days 🏑

2. I used to have a horrible habit of picking my nose πŸ‘ƒ 

3. I can be pretty controlling sometimes ⛓

4. I am a comfort freak, I won’t wear uncomfortable clothes, and I have trouble dealing with non-equestrian discomfort πŸ›‹

5. I’m pretty bad at art and drawing, but I really wish I was better πŸ–Ό 


Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies