Photography Part Two

 Hi everyone, here is the second part of my photography photos. The first half was all my animal photos, and the second half is gonna be all my non-animal related photos. So let’s go! (Some are copies of each other except black and white vs with color)


Chain link fence


Sorry! pieces


There’s a little goat head there ^


Snowy pinecone (color version)


Crack in the blacktop (color version)


B&W version 


Sorry! pieces


My bedroom light


Apple


Do these remind anyone else of those chocolate rocks that you put on ice cream


Framed in trees


Dum-Dums 


Grass


Christmas lights


Grass


Chain link fence


Wooden table


Pen drawing red 


Tree and chain link fence 


Wooden benches


Running track


Me and Naomi took this together. I edited and put the quote on later


Flower in a glass


Stars on my ceiling


Me and Naomi took these together, I edited and put the quote on later


Tree bark


Crack in the sidewalk (B&W version)


Roses


Smiley face big mug/planter


Naomi and I took this together, and I edited and put the quote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies