30 Day Challenge: Day 13!

 Hello, friends and welcome back to the blog! Today we are continuing our 30 day challenge and we are almost halfway done! Below is the schedule we are following and don’t forget - you can follow along with    our 30 day challenge by following our blog to get email notifications whenever we post OR commenting your responses to today’s challenge below :)


Now, let’s get started! My favorite movie 🍿 πŸŽ₯ . This one is hard since I have a lot of good ones. I absolutely LOVE Home Alone, but besides Christmas movies I really don’t watch that many movies - mostly just episodes. I like the Greatest Showman and Tangled, though. I won’t give away my favorite shows in case those come up later in the challenge 😜 (oh, and Hamilton is my absolute FAVORITE but lots of people don’t consider it a movie :))

Keep living life random!

Naomi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies