Photography Part One

 Hi everyone! As you might know, I’m really into photography and taking photos. I love to capture pictures and edit them to make art. So I figured today I will show you some of my favorite pieces. Let’s get started!



Jack doesn’t appreciate Charlotte, but I got him to stay just long enough for a cute photo ❤️
Charlotte (15, golden retriever) and Jack (3, terrier/chihuahua mutt)


Sometimes Jack will get in a playful mood. I have about a dozen photos of him mid run/jump chasing this duck πŸ¦† 
Jack (3, terrier/chihuahua mutt)


He loves to lay in my little brother’s Elmo chair in the sun. I got him to cuddle the bear and he layer his head right on top of it 🧸 
Jack (3, terrier/chihuahua mutt)


Jack and Bear had a fun little play date. I love how mean Jack looks. He’s so funny πŸ˜† 
Jack (3, terrier/chihuahua mutt) and Bear (neighbor’s dog)


More duck chasing πŸ¦† 
Jack (3, terrier/chihuahua mutt)


Enjoying a summer day ☀️ 
Charlotte (15, golden retriever) and Jack (3, terrier/chihuahua mutt)

 


Vegas photo bombing a picture of little Quinn 😝
Quinn (unknown breed, rancher soon to be jumper, pony, 15ish) and Vegas (unknown breed, jumper, mid 20s)


At last year’s horse camp, we gave all the horses baths. Maggie posed perfectly. Now she is about to have a baby! 🐎 
Maggie (quarter horse, mid 20s, now with foal)


After the bath, Vesty magically turned into a unicorn πŸ¦„ 
Vesty (quarter horse, mid 20s)


May just recently became good enough to be ridden by kids. She’s still a little difficult, but she’s working hard to be good! This is from last summer’s horse camp. We made her a beautiful crown. She’s such a beautiful princess πŸ‘‘ 
May (quarter horse/thoroughbred,6-7)


Vesty during her bath, munching on some hay 🌾
Vesty (quarter horse, mid 20s)


As you can tell, I was in charge of Vesty during camp. Here she is right before her bath. 🧼 
Vesty (quarter horse, mid 20s)


Tiger getting bathed πŸ… 
Tiger Lily (quarter horse, 25ish)


Hatchet right after her bath. She’s so clean and pretty!! πŸͺ“ 
Hatchet (quarter horse, 8ish)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies