30 Day Challenge: Day 15!

 Hello, friends! 

Welcome back to the blog and our 30 Day Challenge! We are halfway through the challenge! Wow! As always, our schedule is below! And make sure to follow along with our challenge by commenting your answers in the comment section or following our blog to get email notifications whenever we post!





Day 15 - the story behind your name: 

So, I don’t know the story behind my name, but I know the story behind my middle name. My grandma’s maiden name (for those of you who don’t know what that is it’s your last name before you change it when you get married) is Lamaris. Since it would be kind of weird to have my middle name be Lamaris, they shortened it to Maris and that’s my middle name!

I do know that my parent’s were very on-the-fence about my name, so they decided if I was born before midnight, my name would be Callie and if I was born after midnight my name would be Naomi. And here we are!

I hope you enjoyed this little story time!

Tune in tomorrow for another challenge!
Love,
Naomi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies