Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 4

  Hi everyone! Welcome to the fourth day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! I was inspired first by Annika at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! (I’m writing the 30 Day Challenge on the weekend of 19-22nd of March, BTW. So when I refer to things, they will be based on that time)

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: Top 5 pet peeves

1. When someone says something along the lines of “horseback riding isn’t exercise” “it’s not a sport” “the horse does all the work”. Like TELL THAT TO MY LEG MUSCLES HUN 😑

2. When something is unfair and I can’t do anything about it πŸ₯Ά I feel so frozen and helpless

3. Watching people eat or drink with their mouth open or loudly... ugh I’m getting shivers just thinking about it 😰

4. People walking slow and/or blocking the entire walkway. Or being disruptive and obnoxious in the halls. In 8th grade this was sooooo annoying! Sixth graders loudly and obnoxiously playing ‘push each other around’ blocking the whole hallway and disrupting people JUST TRYING TO WALK.

5. Sneezing, coughing, burping, etc loudly without covering your mouth 🀒


Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies