Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 3

  Hi everyone! Welcome to the third day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! I was inspired first by Annika at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! 

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: Describe your current relationship status

I’m a single Pringle πŸ˜‚ no guys for me right now. The prompt wants me to describe it so... 

Well I do wish I had a guy that liked me. I want someone to look at me and see past all my flaws and just see me, and love what they see. But I’m living without guys, so I’m alright!


Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies