Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 10

    Hi everyone! Welcome to the tenth day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! 

πŸŽ‰ Guess what?? πŸŽ‰

🎊 We are OFFICIALLY 1/3 through the 30 DAY CHALLENGE 🎊

🎈 Yay! 🎈

As always, I was inspired first by Annika at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! (I’m writing the 30 Day Challenge on the weekend of 19-22nd of March, BTW. So when I refer to things, they will be based on that time)

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: What am I afraid of?

Ooo... I am afraid of quite a lot actually... hmm I’m going to try to narrow it down.

1. Bugs, creepy crawlies, arachnids, insects, all of the above. The only bugs I’m not afraid of are butterflies, rollie pollies, worms, and a few other harmless and less annoying pests. Specifically, I hate spiders πŸ™ˆ

2. Heights/falling. I both love and hate heights. I like the feeling of being up so high above the ground and looking at pretty views, but I am simultaneously freaking out.

3. Not the dark necessarily, more like ‘fear of the unknown’. I don’t like looking into a dark room with all the shadows because then my mind quickly gets alway from me and starts imagining that somebody with a gun obviously got in through the window and is hiding waiting to shoot me. But it’s not fear of the dark for sure, I sleep in a pitch dark room.

4. There are countless other fears and I could go on and on! But I’ll limit it to those 3 😌


Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies