Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 27

            Hi everyone! Welcome to the 27th day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! I was inspired first by Annika, and as always, check out her blog at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! (I’m writing the 30 Day Challenge on the weekend of 19-22nd of March, BTW. So when I refer to things, they will be based on that time)

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: Riding goals

Well in the next few months, my goal is to find a horse to lease. I want to lease during the summer break so I have more time to get used to the horse. The barn I ride at might buy a horse so me and another rider can each half lease. Either way, I really want to lease. That’s my goal. In the next year, my goal is to be jumping small cross poles at the absolute least. For life, I sort of want to be a lesson trainer who does lessons with kids or a jumper trainer who trains the world class horses to jump.




Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies