Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 13

     Hi everyone! Welcome to the 13th day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! I was inspired first by Annika, and as always, check out her blog at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! (I’m writing the 30 Day Challenge on the weekend of 19-22nd of March, BTW. So when I refer to things, they will be based on that time)

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: Last time I rode a horse and what I did

I haven’t rode a horse since last Friday! I had to skip my lesson this weekend because of our trip. And my Tuesday lesson was canceled as well!

Last time I rode, I worked on my two-point (finally perfected it!!!). Cricket also has a really hard time keeping a trot. He likes to take of to an almost canter then slow down to a walk. So I am working on keeping him at an even pace. We went over trot poles as well. The trot poles went horribly!! I now know why Cricket will never, ever be a jumper πŸ˜‚. He tripped over them, then next time tried to jump the first one, after that he stepped on the last one!! He slowed to walks, yanking his head down, etc. He almost knocked me off multiple times! As you can imagine, it was a total disaster. He went over them once at a trot without tripping. πŸ˜… I love that goofy horse.


Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies