Google Guesses

 Hi! Today, I’m going to be typing random words into Google and seeing if it can guess the word!



So first I went to Random Word Generator (10/10 recommend, got so many random words!). Then I generated a few words and put ‘em into google one letter at a time!


The first word I got was difference. Google guessed this one super quick, only 3 letters!


Google didn’t do very well on this one... it was guessing motorcycles and stuff, but it didn’t guess the word for a while.


Google did okay here. Not great, but it’s a pretty hard word.


Google did pretty well, but then again this was the easiest word!



Well I hope you enjoyed the article! Comment with word you would like to be featured on the blog, we’d love to hear from you!

-Amelia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies