Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 29

            Hi everyone! Welcome to the 29th day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! We’re almost done!! I was inspired first by Annika, and as always, check out her blog at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! (I’m writing the 30 Day Challenge on the weekend of 19-22nd of March, BTW. So when I refer to things, they will be based on that time)

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: bullet my whole day

Well, since today is a Wednesday, I’ll bullet my Wednesday. Every day is different, so I’ll just do Wednesday.

  • Wake up at 6:30
    • Get dressed, usually in skinny jeans and a cropped t-shirt or hoodie
    • Listen to NPR while I get dressed
    • Do my hair, normally just into a ponytail because I’m crazy lazy
  • Go upstairs (my room is in the basement)
  • 7:00ish: pour myself a bowl of cereal (usually Captain Crunch) or stick a waffle in the air fryer
  • Eat my food and scroll through Pinterest, check notifications from the night, or read
  • 7:40ish: brush my teeth, pack my bag, etc
  • 7:55ish: leave the house either through carpool with the neighbors or my mom drives
  • 8:05-20: get to school
  • 8:20: go to my ‘homeroom’. Right now I’m in a Civil War historical fiction writing class
  • 9:10: go to my Spanish class
  • 9:55: go to my photography class
  • 10:40: go to my ELA class
  • 11:40: go to my science class
  • 12: 40: go to lunch
    • Eat lunch (usually outside, on cold days inside)
    • Sit in huge circle and talk with friends
  • 1:20: go to Algebra class
  • 2:25: go to history class
  • 3:25-30: school ends
    • I go outside and stand at the flagpole while I wait for my brother and carpool people
    • Talk to my friends and wait for parents to arrive
  • 3:35: since it’s a Wednesday, I rush me and my carpool mate to my dad’s car ASAP after school
  • 4:00: arrive at English barn
    • Grab Vegas and tack him up and groom him
  • 4:30: get on Vegas, warm him up
  • 5:40-50: get off Vegas, untack and groom/graze him 
    • He is a very unpleasant horse to graze, lol, he acts like it’s his last meal
  • 6:00-30: leave and drive home
  • 6:40ish: get home
    • Have dinner 
  • 7:30ish: shower, watch TV, etc
  • 8:30: go downstairs
  • 9:00-10:00 (sometimes 11:00): go to sleep

So that’s it! Hope you enjoyed looking at my day :)



Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies