Letting My Keyboard Write Without Me

 Hi everyone! I’m sure you’ve all done this before, I sure have. You know, just rapidly clicking the words at the top of the keyboard and seeing what they say? Well today that’s what I’m going to do! Let’s get started and see where the story brings us!!


I have an appointment at four and I’m not quite sure how long I can do that but I’m going out of the way to see the new one. Google did it for today I have a few things that you are looking at the picture I think that it was really cool and it looks almost like a gray brown brown sun. The kids are going out of the river and they have made the first choice. Sunny cloudy sunny day Challenge sun sun clouds clouds and they have a problem. The world is a much better place in science and technology. So sorry.

Oh! This story is riveting! Let’s continue!

The first word is in the north bay. The only one that is a small place for the kids who are actually in the north area. The best part of this game was that I was a very happy person to play this app I have to do it again I have a few things that are going on my iPad so it will only get me more than a dozen.

The end for today! Bye :)

Love:

Amelia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies