Amelia’s 30 Day Challenge - Day 30!!!

             Hi everyone! Welcome to the 30th and last day of my 30 Day Challenge!!! The end!! I was inspired first by Annika, and as always, check out her blog at https://annikalorriane.blogspot.com/, and then by Naomi, right here at LLR! Here is the photo of the 30 Day Challenge I will be participating in, so you can be up to date! Yayay!!

Okay, let’s get started! Today the prompt is: You know you’re and equestrian when....

1. you say “whoa” to your dog, friends, bike, car, family, etc...

2. your dream car is “a red truck big enough to pull my trailer.”

3. You have rock-hard callouses on your ring fingers from the reigns

4. All your profile pictures are of your horse

5. You look at fields and just imagine cantering through the fields on your horse

(I know it said 5...)

6. When watching movies you point out every. single. thing. that the riders are doing wrong of unrealistically 

7. You would rather clean up horse poop and pee all day then clean your room (I volunteer every Friday and Saturday to scoop poop for 6 hours πŸ˜—✌️)

8. It’s so hard to wake up at 6:00 for school, but easy to wake up at 3:00 for a show




Thank you for reading! Feel free to post your blog or some of your favorite blogs to read! 

Keep living life random,

Amelia 😘

Comments

  1. 9. You forget how to dress like a normal person(or is that just me lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup haha. My fav outfit is baggy jeans, muck boots, and a tank top.

      Delete
    2. That outfit sounds very nice πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies