Inspiring Feminist Poem By A Girl In My Class ‘Tea Bag’

 Hi everyone, I’ve already told you about the feminist movement at my school. If you haven’t read it yet, click on this link to read it. I published it yesterday. A girl in my class wrote this short poem, ‘Tea Bag’. Here it is:

Inspiration quote: “ A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it’s in hot water. “ -Eleanor Roosevelt

I may not be too strong

if I’m in cold water

You put me in a boiling cup of hatred

That’s when I am most formidable 

I will not stop

Till my cup is cool




Thanks for reading,

Amelia

Comments

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies