My 30 by 30 Equine Bucket List

 Hi everyone! Today I’m going to write my equine bucket list! This is the list of 30 equestrian things I want to do before I turn 30!! As you all have probably guessed, I’m in my early-mid teens, so I have a while!

  1. Jump over 3 feet
  2. Gallop at absolute top speed across a big field
  3. Ride on a track (a race track) even if it’s just at a trot or canter, that sounds like so much fun
  4. Canter along the ocean on the beach (a large lake would work, too)
  5. Own a horse
  6. Lease a horse before I’m 17
  7. Jump bareback
  8. Stand up on a moving horse
  9. Jump on a horse bareback from the ground
  10. Try dressage riding
  11. Try full-on gallop barrel racing (you all know I have a need for speed πŸ˜‚)
  12. Train a horse to do something from scratch
  13. Introduce my dog to a horse
  14. Put a dog on a horse’s back
  15. Ride one of the dancing horses
  16. Help save a horse (from slaughter, colic, etc)
  17. Be able to draw a realistic horse from scratch
  18. Race someone on horseback
  19. Ride a horse with just a rope and nothing else
  20. Compete in a horse show and win some firsts
  21. Clean a messy stall in under five minutes
  22. Do liberty in an ordinary arena and have the horse understand go in perfect circles
  23. Ride a green off the track thoroughbred 
  24. Ride a huge draft
  25. See an Akhal Teke in person (maybe even ride)
  26. Control multiple horses pulling a carriage (or something)
  27. Have a small horse training/person training business (simular to my English barn)
  28. Groom a famous horse/touch a famous horse
  29. Have a equine job 
  30. Be the ultimate equestrian!!!
Haha, can you tell I was running out of ideas there at the end??
Thanks for reading, everyone! If you want your blog to get a shoutout, shoot us an email and we’ll dedicate a post to you!
Love y’all,
Amelia

Comments

  1. Well seeing that I ride a bunch of off the track thoroughbreds you might wanna start training 🀣

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is REALLY awesome!!!!!!!!!! I probably should XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! We’d love to hear from you! Please don’t add anything inappropriate, thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies