Getting Jobs With Indeed

 Hi everyone, recently I’ve been looking for jobs so that I can start making an income and getting job experience. Since this is the digital age, it shouldn’t surprise you that most applications are online. I used the website Indeed

It was super nice and user friendly.



I could enter in my resume and any skills I had, along with any prior work experience and cover letters.



I could save jobs for later or apply to them quickly and easily with just the click of a button. (I don’t live in New York, and I didn’t apply to be a Dental Assistant lol)




I could even view any messages I had from possible employers quickly and easily, and respond from my email or the website.



All of the jobs had very in-depth job descriptions.



I could sort my searches by location, type of job, qualifications, pay, and more. 



Overall I 100% recommend Indeed for anyone looking for a first time job or a next job, as it’s totally worth it, free, and easy to use!!

Keep living life random,

Amelia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Have I Ever Book Edition

30 Day Challenge!

Naomi’s Easy Gluten Free Cookies